This product can automatically manage the work of solar panel and battery in solar system, which is below 120W (12V) or below 240W (24V). It is widely used in solar system for gardens, pools, roads, stages, etc.
Rated voltage: 12V or 24V
Rated charging current: 20A
Rated load current: 20A
Voltage of stop power supply: 10.8V or 21.6V
Voltage of resume power supply: 11.8V or 23.6V
Voltage of stop charging: 14V or 28V
Working temperature: (-20℃- +60℃)
1. Attention: PLEASE CONNECT THE BATTERY FIRST
2. Open the top cover of controller,connect the wire and terminals of controller according to the drawing on the top cover of controller.
3. Connect the “+”,”-” poles of the battery to the correct ports of controller (3th & 4th one from left)
4. If load indicator(“load”) flickers once and starts lightning after 30s,you can tell the connection is correct;the following operation can be proceed,otherwise,the following operation may damage the controller.
5. Connect the “+”,”-” poles of the solar panel to the correct ports of controller (1st &2th one from left) Connect the “+”,”-” poles of the correct ports of controller (5th & 6th)
Note: Please make sure the rated voltage of solar panels, batteries the loads are same and are all 12V or 24V. And the rated current of solar panels and load must be less than the rated current of controller.
1x 20A solar charge controller
1x user manual
Auto Switch: 20A, 12V/24V, automatic detection of the voltage, prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well
Battery Safe Protection: overloading and short-circuit protection, reverse discharging and reverse-polarity protection
Easy to Operate: automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system
Compatible: suitable for small solar energy system
What’s included: 1x 20A solar charge controller, 1 Year Warranty